Avocado Sandwich! A delicious option for a breakfast full of energy!
The bread of this sandwich is toasted with a delicious garlic butter, then layered with Swiss cheese, vegetables and finished with a delicious poached egg! A real treat, join us!
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder or a crushed garlic clove
- 1 Pinch of salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 Slices of bread of your choice
- 1 Ounce Swiss cheese, sliced
- ½ Ripe avocado, sliced
- Optional: lettuce, sliced tomato, or vegetables of your choice
- Heat water in a saucepan.
- Break the egg into a cup and set aside.
- When the water is about to boil, make a whirlpool with the help of a spoon or some rods and drop the egg in the center of the whirlpool, delicately.
- Cook for 4 minutes. Remove with a skimmer and sprinkle with salt to taste. Set aside.
- Mix the butter and garlic; spread the bread with the butter and toast it in the oven or in a frying pan.
- To assemble: Place on the bread, the cheese, lettuce (or vegetables of your choice), then the avocado and poached egg.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and place the other slice of bread.
- Note: you can include a layer of fried bacon, more cheese and even a sauce of your choice, I particularly like to include guacamole when eating. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!