Chicken Salad Recipe
Chicken salad is a real treat! This recipe is very easy to prepare and can be made in advance. The chicken combined with the vegetables and its dressing acquires a delicious flavor and texture, you can prepare with this salad some perfect sandwiches! Join us!
- 3 Cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 Cup chopped almonds
- 2 Chopped celery
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped onion
- 1 Apple, cored and chopped
- 1/3 Iceberg lettuce, sliced and chopped
- ½ Cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- 1 Teaspoon ground oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl place the chicken, lettuce, bell bell pepper, onion, celery, chopped almonds, apple and mix well.
- Prepare the dressing in another bowl by mixing the mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, honey, oregano, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing to the vegetables and chicken, toss to distribute throughout the salad.
- Serve and enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!