Chicken Potato Salad! This delicious and creamy salad is sure to be one of your favorites.
For those moments when you want to eat a quick, easy and flavorful dish, we bring you this incredible salad, which is a combination of chicken, potatoes, vegetables, eggs, and an incredible dressing that forms the best and creamiest combination of flavors. With just a few ingredients and steps you will have it ready to enjoy at any time, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 45 minutes
COURSE: Main course/Lunch/Dinner
- 5 Medium potatoes, peeled
- 1 Medium carrot, peeled
- 1/2 Pound chicken breast
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 Cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 Small onion, peeled and diced
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs, peeled and coarsely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil the potatoes and carrots until cooked. Dice them and set them aside.
- In another pot, boil the chicken breast in water with salt. Cook for 15 minutes or until done. Let cool and cut into strips or cubes.
- Once the vegetables and chicken are cool, mix them in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can add 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- This salad can be prepared in advance and refrigerated, take it out a few minutes before serving.
- You can prepare incredible sandwiches filled with this salad.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!