You have to try these chocolate peanut butter balls, they are a delight! You will love the flavor of the peanut butter covered with melted chocolate, a real delicacy that you can enjoy at any time. This dessert is great for celebrations because you can prepare it in advance and it will keep its freshness and flavor, everyone will love it! Join us.
SERVINGS: 24 balls
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons softened salted butter
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat sheet and reserve.
- Mix peanut butter, vanilla and butter in a bowl. Gradually stir in powdered sugar until well combined into a dough ball. If necessary, add more powdered sugar a little at a time until the mixture holds together in a large ball.
- Form the dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet and then freeze for at least 25 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate, set aside.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and dip them one at a time into the chocolate. Make sure they are evenly coated.
- Place the truffles back on the silicone sheet. Top with peanuts, mini chocolate chips, shredded coconut or sprinkle with sea salt (The topping of your choice). Place the truffles in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow them to harden. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!