Chocolate covered strawberries, delicious! There is nothing better than chocolate covered strawberries for Valentine's Day. Surprise your partner with the aphrodisiac touch of chocolate covered strawberries!
- Fresh strawberries
- 2 Cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Rinse strawberries and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Dip the strawberries in the chocolate and place them on the prepared sheet pan with a silicone baking sheet. At this point, you can add the Valentine sprinkles if desired.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 30 minutes. Enjoy.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.