Chocolate-Banana Pudding is a very simple recipe and kids love it! Chocolate and banana bring delicious flavors and aromas to this recipe, they are the perfect combination! Join us!
- 1 Cup chopped milk chocolate
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 ½ Cups of whole milk
- ½ Cup heavy cream
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Thinly sliced bananas
- 14 Chocolate or vanilla cookies
- ½ Cup whipping cream
- In a large bowl, add the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt, egg yolks, 1/2 cup of milk and mix well until all ingredients are well integrated.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring 1 cup milk and 1/2 cup cream to a boil. Slowly pour the hot milk into the egg mixture while stirring until fully incorporated.
- Return the preparation to the pot and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. Add the chopped chocolate and vanilla, stir to melt well. Strain the preparation.
- In the mold of your choice add a few spoonfuls of pudding evenly, cover with a layer of sliced banana; place a layer of cookie and then cover with another layer of pudding. Chill at least 3 hours or overnight before serving.
- When serving add a little whipped cream and chocolate chips. Enjoy!
TIPS AND OPTIONS
- You can add chocolate, cookie pieces or chopped banana along with the whipped cream to decorate.
- You can substitute cookies with a mixture of nuts and oatmeal.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!