CHAI TEA! THIS IS A RECIPE TO PAMPER YOURSELF AFTER A DAY OF WORK OR AT ANY TIME! IT IS A VERY EASY-TO-PREPARE TEA WITH A DELICIOUS EXOTIC FLAVOR.
Chai tea is a classic, delicious drink that consists of an infusion of spices and milk that is not only delicious but will fill your kitchen with a delicious aroma that evokes autumn and warm moments. Try it and you will see that everyone will love it, join us!
- 2 Cups almond milk
- 2 Bags of black tea
- 2 Slices of fresh ginger
- 6 Cracked cardamom pods
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 1/2 Teaspoon grated fresh nutmeg zest
- 4 Cloves
- 2 Teaspoons brown sugar
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat.
- With the help of a mortar and pestle crush the spices, ginger and add them together with the tea bags to the hot milk.
- Cook for 5 minutes, without boiling.
- Add the sugar and mix well; strain into cups and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Chai Tea Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Chai Tea Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #Chaitearecipe!