Caramel Flan Recipe! You have to try how delicious, creamy and easy this flan is!
This dessert is one of my favorites because of its easy preparation, texture, flavor, and presentation. Just mix the ingredients, cook, and refrigerate it and you can even make it the day before. It is a very easy recipe and ideal for sharing, join us!
- 6 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 175ºC (350ºF).
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, cook sugar, stirring, until golden brown. Pour into a 10-inch round cake pan, tilting to coat the bottom and sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or blender, beat cream cheese, eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, a pinch of salt, and vanilla until smooth. Pour into the caramel-coated pan.
- Place the mold in a large pan with high walls. Carefully pour hot water from the kettle into the mold around the flan pan to a depth of about 5 cm.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until the center, is set. Cool for one hour on a rack, then chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- To unmold, run a knife around the edges of the pan and invert it onto a rimmed serving platter. Serve and enjoy!
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can give it a more intense vanilla aroma by using more to taste.
- Try adding a few spoonfuls of a liqueur of your choice to the mixture and add a special aroma.
- Run a knife through before inverting the flans to help them come out more easily.
- Prepare your flan the day before so you don't have to worry about the preparation of the dessert, it is very versatile and you can make it with time.
- Mix all of the ingredients well. If you want to be sure your custard is very silky, you can always pass it through a sieve to ensure no small particles get into your flan.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!