Brownie Cookies! These cookies are soft on the inside, with the flavor and aroma of chocolate; and the powdered sugar coating gives them the perfect finish, a total work of art!
Enjoy these delicious chocolate cookies at any time, they combine very well with coffee, chocolate or you can also try them with the beverage of your choice; ideal to pamper yourself at snack time and kids love them. They are also an excellent option for its easy and quick preparation, in just 20 minutes you will have them ready, you just have to let it cool and enjoy! Join us!
- 1 Egg
- 160 grs Sugar
- 50 gr Vegetable oil
- 100 grs Wheat flour
- 50 grs Cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 356° F and prepare a baking sheet with a baking mat.
- In a large bowl, add the sugar, egg and oil and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add vanilla, flour, salt and cocoa; mix until ingredients are combined.
- Form balls with the help of a spoon and roll them in powdered sugar; place them in the pan 2 cm apart. Bake at 356° F for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!