Best Chocolate Cupcake! Enjoy delicious chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and chocolate chips, lots of chocolate! You have to try them, they are easy to prepare, and you will see how amazing they are! Everyone will love them!
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe
The best chocolate cupcake recipe, delicious and very easy to prepare!
- 1 Cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 Cups plain flour
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup dark chocolate
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- For chocolate ganache: heat the cream in a saucepan or in the microwave and pour it over the chopped chocolate, mix well to melt the chocolate with the heat of the cream and integrate; let cool at room temperature for 20 minutes. Then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees and line 4 muffin pans with liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa powder and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the butter, sugar, vanilla and mix well. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each one until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with milk; beat just until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pans, filling two-thirds of the way full. Bake the muffins for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- Remove the cupcakes and let cool completely.
- For decoration: place the ganache in a piping bag and decorate your chocolate cupcakes to taste; you can add chocolate shavings, white chocolate chips, or whatever you like. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!