Coconut Cookies Recipe
Coconut cookies! You are going to love these delicious cookies, the coconut gives them their flavor, aroma and texture, it makes them perfect!
This is one of my favorite cookie recipes, not only because of the exotic coconut flavor, but also because they are very easy to prepare; you practically mix the ingredients, divide them into portions and bake them, very easy!
Prepare them for those moments when you get together with family, friends or simply to pamper the little ones at home. Try them with a good coffee with milk or tea, tasty!
- 1 3/4 Cups coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda, coconut and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter with the brown sugar for a few minutes; add the egg and vanilla, mix until light and fluffy.
- Gradually stir in the flour mixture until a dough forms.
- Place spoonfuls of the mixture on a cookie sheet covered with baking paper; place them 5 cm apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool on wire racks. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!