Sausage Mummies Recipe
Sausage Mummies! This amazing appetizer will be the star this Halloween season.
Prepare these delicious sausages wrapped in a crunchy dough with a mummy look, they are very easy and tasty! You can serve it with the sauce of your choice, kids love it. Join us!
- 500 g of flour
- 10 g of salt
- 20 g sugar
- 1 Egg
- 150 g butter
- 150 ml of water at room temperature
- Sausages of your choice
- 1 Beaten egg
- Place the flour, salt, sugar, egg, and water in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the butter and knead for 5 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes, then on a surface with a little flour, roll it out with a rolling pin forming a rectangle with a thickness of approximately 5mm.
- Cut strips 2 cm wide and wrap the sausage, pressing lightly so that there are no spaces. On one edge leave a slight separation so that at the time of decoration you can make eyes (Halloween decoration).
- Place your sausage mummies in a baking pan lined with paper for baking and brush them with beaten egg.
- Bake at 374°F for 15 minutes or until golden brown, let cool.
- With a small piece of cheese and cloves from eyes to look like mummies and amuse the kids on Halloween, serve them with the sauce of your choice. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!