Baked Donuts Recipe
Baked Donuts Recipe! These delicious donuts will take away all your worries about eating something tasty and healthy. They are delicious, soft, and fluffy and for this Halloween season, they are a spectacular option to share and pamper your family.
Get creative with the decoration and make some delicious and creepy donuts for Halloween, join us!
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla
- 3/4 Cup milk
- ½ Teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 Cups flour
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
For The Glaze:
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 392°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, add the milk, vinegar, eggs, butter, vanilla and whisk until combined.
- In another bowl sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquids and mix until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place the preparation in a piping bag and fill the donut mold 2/3 of its capacity.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the tops of the donuts rise when touched (you can also check by inserting a toothpick and it comes out dry). Remove from oven and let cool for 4 to 5 minutes before removing.
- Glaze: In a bowl, mix the sugar and lemon juice until the sugar is completely dissolved. Use immediately to glaze the donuts and decorate them as you like. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!