Pumpkin Brownie! This incredible combination of chocolate and pumpkin will impress you with its delicious taste and how simple it is!
This brownie has a special texture. It has a layer of pumpkin and cream cheese in the center that adds flavor and a very nice appearance. Make it for Halloween, it's easy and you'll see that everyone will love this chocolate treat, join us!
- Preheat oven to 325°F and spray an 8×8-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, prepare brownie mix according to the box directions. Add the chocolate chips to the brownie mix and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix pumpkin, cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla until very smooth.
- Pour half of the brownie mixture into the prepared pan and spread it out so that the entire bottom of the pan is covered.
- Pour the pumpkin filling over the brownie batter and spread it evenly, then cover the pumpkin with the remaining brownie batter and smooth the top.
- Bake for 50 minutes, set aside, and let the brownies cool before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!