Red, White, and Blueberry Drink
This is how Shivali spent her July 4th!
"Celebrating July 4th with the most refreshing Red, White, and Blueberry drink, courtesy of my @zulay_kitchen milk frother! It fluffs up my dad’s coffee, my sister’s frappes, and my mom’s matcha— plus it adds a little fun to my fruity concoctions. And now one of y’all can get in on the action!"
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 cup coconut milk, divided
- 2 tbsp maple syrup, divided
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Blend blueberries, 1/3 cup coconut milk, and 1 tbsp maple syrup until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a jar, and rinse out blender.
- Blend strawberries, orange juice, 1/3 cup coconut milk, and 1 tbsp maple syrup until smooth, and add to jar.
- In a separate cup, froth remaining 1/3 cup coconut milk for 45-60 seconds.
- Top off jar with foamy milk, stir with a straw (mine is a reusable one from @zulay_kitchen), and get sipping!