Have you ever wondered what you can do to cut off on that calorie intake? Or better yet, what can you do to get fish in your diet? Then ask no more we got a recipe from our partners that has all the answers to that question. A hearty version of Tuna Salad! Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @surelyhere!
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- paprika to taste
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In the bowl, combine all the ingridients except the paprika.
- Mix well and let chill in the refrigirator.
- Serve and sprinkle with Paprika if desired.