Pumpkin Spice Chai Cold Foam Cold Brew
For most people, cold brew automatically means coffee... but cold brew is actually the way the drink is brewed without the addition of heat. This ensures a smoother, less acidic drink with a punch of flavor!
This delicious recipe is from our friends on Instagram @eatsbyramya!
- Any tea/chai leaves
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- Pumpkin Spice (optional)
- Sweetener, to taste
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Add 3-4 spoons (more if you want it stronger) of tea leaves to the Zulay Coffee Grinder to make into a fine powder.
- Add the tea powder to a jar/bottle and fill it up with cold water. Refrigerate overnight.
- Strain the cold brew into a glass. Add sweetener to taste and use Zulay Milk Frother to combine.
- In a small cup, add the almond milk and a dash of pumpkin spice and froth until the 1/2 cup of milk becomes 1 cup of milk.
- Pour slowly to allow the foam to float.