Matcha Coconut Cupcakes Recipe
If you're looking for something sweet yet flavorful check out this Matcha Coconut Cupcakes recipe! Our collaborator Sue gave us this recipe and used our Matcha Powder mix! These flavors are great together and definitely make for a more unique cupcake. Be careful not to let the matcha overpower the coconut though!
This recipe was shared with us by our friend on Instagram @snack.with.sue!
KITCHEN PRODUCTS USED
- 2 teaspoons Zulay Kitchen matcha powder
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- Cream Cheese Frosting (Take help from the store! I used store bought cream cheese frosting and it was delicious! Add sweetened shredded coconut to garnish.)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. This is a one bowl mix!
- First, you’ll be working with the wet ingredients, adding each ingredient in stages. Mix sugar and eggs to combine. Then add oil. Then add the coconut milk.
- Finally, add the dry ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- To make cupcakes, bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. I used a steel muffin tin and the cook time went very quick!
- After taking the cupcakes out of the oven, let them cool for 30 minutes before frosting.