Prepare this delicious and quick Garlic Lemon Shrimp Pasta, it's a perfect combination of flavors.
You may have tried this pasta at your favorite Italian restaurants, but if you ask us, everything is better when it's made at home. You can add your personal touch, so grab your pasta and get ready to make your version of Garlic Lemon Shrimp Pasta.
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 20 Minutes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Pound uncooked shrimp (26-30 per pound), peeled and deveined
- 3 Garlic cloves, Pressed and thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Hot cooked pasta (of your choice)
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Saute shrimp for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic lemon juice cumin and salt
- Mix and make sure that all ingredients are mixed properly.
- Once Shrimps are fully pink stir in pasta.
- Remove from heat and serve topped with fresh parsley. ENJOY!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!