French Potato Salad
Do you feel like eating a different and easy-to-prepare salad? Great! Here we share with you this fabulous French Potato Salad, very quick, with a unique flavor and texture! It's worth preparing it and eating it as a side dish or on its own. Try adding bacon or eggs and it will look great, join us!
- 3 Pounds of potatoes diced
- 5 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 Teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- Place diced potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover the potatoes. Cook over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and set aside until cool.
- In a large bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, shallot, dill, salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Add the potatoes and parsley to the dressing; toss to coat well.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!