Chicken is a very delicious protein, do you want to try an easy, tasty and different way to prepare it?
Butter chicken! You will love this delicious recipe, the chicken is soft with a creamy sauce and its flavor is incredible thanks to the spices, it is totally irresistible!
Enjoy this chicken any time of the day, it's so comforting! You can prepare it in advance for dinner, serve it with white rice or with your favorite vegetables, is very easy to prepare. Join us!
SERVINGS: 4 servings
- 1 Pound boneless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Medium onion, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 4 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 Small chopped tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon garam masala
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the oil, butter and onions, cook the onions until lightly browned; add the ginger and garlic and cook for 30 seconds, stirring to prevent burning.
- Add the chicken, tomato, spices, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until everything is cooked through.
- Add the cream and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the chopped fresh cilantro and serve. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!