Corn And Cheese Cake Recipe
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 6 Cups tender corn kernels
- 1-1/2 Cups sugar
- 200 g Grated white cheese
- 3/4 Teaspoon baking powder
- Place the corn kernels in the blender with the milk and process well.
- Mix the butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, grated white cheese, baking powder and the maize mixture. Beat with a whisk until all ingredients are well integrated.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared cake pan with butter and flour.
- Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until a wooden stick inserted into the pan comes out dry.
- Let cool and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!