Chocolate Chai! For the arrival of cold weather there is nothing better than a delicious hot chocolate, and this time it has the touch of a combination of spices that make it an incredible chocolate chai.
This delicious hot chocolate is easy to prepare, comforting, and creamy. Its aroma is incredible, get ready to fill your day with joy and flavor. Plus, it has a nice Christmas decoration to enjoy and start the celebration, join us!
- 1/4 Cup of water
- 2 Black tea bags
- 2-3 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 1/4 Cups milk
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 Cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 Cup whipping cream
- Cinnamon powder for garnish
- Add tea bags to 1/4 cup of hot water. Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and add sugar, spices, and cocoa, mix well. Bring to a boil over low heat.
- Add the milk and the vanilla and heat without boiling. Set aside.
- Put the whipped cream in a cup and beat with the Zulay Kitchen milk frother until creamy.
- Serve in cups and garnish with whipped cream, cinnamon powder, and cookies. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!