Zulay Kitchen 2L Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
About this item
- BEST TASTING NITRO COLD BREW: Pour yourself a deliciously frothy brew from the comfort of home with this premium nitro cold brew maker. Add nitrogen or nitrous oxide for a naturally sweet and fresh taste, topped off with velvety froth and micro-bubbles for the ideal coffee shop experience. Use your favorite cold brew concentrate or easily make your own. Also great for adding subtle froth to tea, lemonade, water, or any other chilled drink.
- NITROGEN INFUSED BREW: This nitro coffee maker can be used with one 8g non-thread nitrous oxide cartridge for a sweeter taste and two non-thread 2g nitrogen cartridges for a creamy and smooth mouthfeel (cartridges not included). Fill the keg up to 48 oz of coffee to allow gas to form. Charge the nitro cold brew keg and enjoy a refreshing and robust flavor of the brew.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, housewarming party, or any other occasion, this nitro brew maker will be the best gift for your coffee lover friends and family. Let your loved ones enjoy the art of making nitro cold brew at home, office, or even outdoors.
- DRIP-FREE POUR: Keep this nitro keg in your fridge or place it on your countertop without worrying about any drips or stains from the brew. Our nitro cold brew coffee maker comes with a cap to cover the stout faucet and a silicone mat to catch any spills. We also bring you a collapsible funnel to pour cold brew into the keg without any drips. Add this to your coffee bar and get cold brew on tap!
- PREMIUM QUALITY KEG: We have constructed the keg with 304 stainless steel for premium insulation to keep your brew fresh for up to 2 weeks in the fridge. The 64 oz nitro coffee keg is enough to make you 4 pints of cold brew or up 10 regular pours. It is finished off with a black powder coating to prevent scratches during use. (Measures: 14.6" from the top faucet handle to the bottom of the keg and 5.3" in diameter).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Where is this manufactured?
Hi, Thanks for reaching out and for your interest in our product! It's manufactured in China, but we re-assure the quality by having USA based inspections for quality and safety. We also make sure we comply with all USDA and all international regulations/standards.
2 no day with keg in refrigerator. Still almost half full. When try to pour out of spout won’t come out .
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. We'll do everything we can to make this right for you. Can you reach out to us through our support email email@example.com. Talk to you soon!