Milk Frother OG With Stand
About this item
- MAKE RICH, CREAMY FROTH IN SECONDS: We coffee lovers are serious when it comes to our coffee. The Milk Boss Frother gives that professional finishing touch to your latte, cappuccino, macchiato or hot chocolate. Make delicious foamy creamer for your drinks at home without any trip to a coffee shop with your own milk frother. The benefits of having your own electric drink whisk mixer are endless, you can make your own best latte, you know your tastes best.
- MATCHA WHISKING, COFFEE & MORE: Works better than a manual matcha whisk for making matcha tea and works far better than fork or whisk for coffee. It works very well to mix nutritious protein powder drinks with no extra container, blender or bottle shaker to wash. Use our mini mixer for your whisking and mixing needs: Give healthy shakes and smoothies a kick by adding powder or egg nog flavor and mixing.
- PROVEN AND TRUSTED QUALITY: We use only premium materials. The construction will last, backed by our Zulay Guarantee to not rust or break, ever. Our small and efficient frother works on all types of milk - half and half, creamer, soy, almond, cashew, hazelnut, whole milk, and other dairy such as butter or cream.
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: The durable convenient metal stand gives easy access for foamy goodness in seconds. Cleanup for this matcha wisk & frother is even faster. To clean just put the whisk in hot running water and briefly turn it on – instantly clean! When stored on counter or table it sits nicely next other coffee accessories. Our powerful and durable hand-held milk frother is powered by two AA batteries (not included) with a compact electric design that easily fits in a drawer.
- NO HASSLE, ZULAY GUARANTEE: We love and take pride in our milk frother and we back this up with a lifetime guarantee. Have the confidence that this frother will last, if there are ever any issues, just contact us and we will make it right. Order now and be assured that this product will live up to your expectations, guaranteed.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Just to clarify. I filled out a warranty request because my frother broke. Based on the email I received back, am I to understand that the warranty means I get five dollars off my next purchase? That doesn’t seem like a great warrantee based on the fact that the marketing warrants that it will never break. Mine broke after two years and I was the only person using it, just wanting to make sure I understand the warranty.
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that. We'll do everything we can to make this right for you. Can you reach out to us through our support email email@example.com. Talk to you soon!
My frother stopped working and I replaced the batteries but it still will not turn on. What could it be?
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that. We'll do everything we can to make this right for you. Can you reach out to us through our support email firstname.lastname@example.org. Talk to you soon!