The combination of zucchini, cinnamon, walnuts, vanilla, and the rest of the ingredients creates a bread with a soft and delicious texture.
It is very easy to prepare and you will be surprised how amazing it is, Its aroma is so delicious that your kitchen will evoke tasty autumn moments, enjoy it and share it with your family and friends, join us!
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Eggs large
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- ½ Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 Cups zucchini grated
- 2 Cups chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or butter and flour.
- Add All the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well, set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and the two sugars in a bowl until they become lighter in color and thick in consistency. Add the yogurt, oil, and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir until almost blended. Add the walnuts and zucchini and mix until distributed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake at 350°F for one hour or until a skewer inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove, let cool, and serve. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Zucchini Bread Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Zucchini Bread Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #ZucchiniBread!