Today we wanted to bring this proposal for those of you who are trying to stay away from gluten or simply do not consume it.
Whether you are gluten intolerant or just looking for a healthier eating style, this delicious Lemon Cake is the perfect choice for you.
A cake with a lemon touch, a pudding texture and gluten free!
- 220 g of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1½ cup of almond flour
- ¾ teaspoon of baking powder - gluten free
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix the cream the butter and the sugar
- Add one egg in at a time and mix
- Add the zest of the lemon to the mixture and combine.
- Add in the almond flour and baking powder and mix
- Spoon into a cake tin and bake in the oven for 40 to 45 mins.
- Check to see if it is cooked by using a toothpick and if it comes out clean, it is cooked.
- Leave the cake in the tin to cool, pour the lemon juice evenly over the cake. The cake will absorb the lemon juice while it cools.
- Once it has cooled, serve and enjoy!