- 1 Cup milk
- 1 Cup coffee
- 4 Tablespoons hot water
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons instant coffee
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Cocoa powder
- Place ice into a glass pour in cold brew coffee and pour over cold milk.
- Put two tablespoons of instant coffee, three tablespoons of brown sugar and 4 tablespoons of hot water in a bowl, and froth.
- Place the whipped coffee cream on top of the iced coffee and milk mixture.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!