We know you need a breather from everything that is happening around the world and what more could you ask for than a recipe for a spicy margarita. Get that extra kick to spice up your day, of course in the safety of your own backyard!
This delicious recipe is inspired by our friends from Instagram @lunchwithlaur
- Jalapeño Slices
- 1 oz. Orange Liquor of choice
- Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 oz. Tequila of choice
- Chili Lime Salt
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- In your Zulay Kitchen Cocktail Shaker, pour 1 oz. Orange Liquor of choice, 2 oz. Tequila of choice and the Jalapeño Slices.
- Using the Zulay Kitchen Lemon and Lime Squeezer, squeeze the lime in the shaker.
- Shake well until everything is incorporated. The longer it is infused the spicier.
- Rim glass with Chili Lime Salt and add ice
- Serve and cheers!