Tis the season for Pumpkin Spice recipes for just about every food and drink you can think of! We know you're use to the PSL's taking over the Fall season, but we recommend switching it up by trying this iced Pumpkin Spice Chai Cold Brew with Cold Foam! This pumpkin spice recipe is made with actual chai leaves for a fresh taste and is topped with sweet cold foam for a rich texture. Don't let the fancy image fool you though, this homemade pumpkin spice cold brew is very easy to make and the milk foam is even easier to froth!
This delicious recipe was shared with us by our friend on our Instagram @eatsbyramya!
Pumpkin Spice Chai Cold Brew with Cold Foam Recipe
- Chai leaves (or tea leaves of your choice)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- Dash of pumpkin spice (or more!)
- Sweetener, to taste
Instructions for Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew
- Add 3-4 spoons (more if you want a stronger taste) of chai/tea leaves to a coffee/tea grinder and grind into a fine powder.
- Add the tea powder to a jar/bottle and fill it up with cold water. Refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, strain the cold brew into a glass. Add sweetener to taste and use the Milk Boss Milk Frother to combine for best results.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cold Foam
- In a small cup/bowl, add the almond milk/milk of your choice and a dash (or more) of pumpkin spice. Froth milk mixture until it doubles in volume - becomes 1 cup of milk foam.
- Pour slowly on top of your cold brew.
- You can either mix the foam into the brew, or leave it on top to enjoy the frothy texture.
Kitchen Products Used
Learn How to Make Cold Brew Coffee with Our Cold Brew Maker!
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!