Coffee Creamer Recipe
What would coffee be without creamer??? Not nearly as delicious, so we've found a sweet Coffee Creamer recipe that you can add into any of your favorite homemade coffee drinks. Thanks to @ruthannebigleywellness for sharing this recipe and for using the Zulay Kitchen Milk Boss Milk Frother! Our milk frother is great for making frothy creamer and coffee drinks, so you can have the maximum amount of froth! Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @ruthannebigleywellness!
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- 1 14 oz Can Full Fat Coconut Milk (or use 2 cups of any other milk of choice)
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract (try hazelnut or peppermint for a festival flavor; just use a lesser amount)
- Pinch of Salt
Keto/Sugar Free Adaptation:
- Use a keto approved sweetener instead of maple syrup (liquid stevia, monk fruit, etc.)
- Blend or whisk coconut milk, maple syrup/honey, vanilla extract (or whatever favor you're using), and salt until well combined. Add more or less extract depending on your preference.
- Store in the fridge for up to one week.