Vietnamese Iced Coffee Recipe
We love trying new recipes! If you're looking to branch outside of your usual coffee routine, then we have just the thing for you! This Vietnamese Iced Coffee recipe is a tasty way to shake up your morning coffee! Use the Zulay Kitchen Milk Boss Milk Frother to achieve extra frothiness! Enjoy!
This delicious recipe is from our friend on Instagram @hungryjayqualin!
- 1 Coffee Phin Filter
- 2 tbsp of Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp of Vietnamese Coffee
- 4 tbsp of Hot Water
- 1 cup of Ice
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Pour condensed milk into a cup.
Place the Coffee Phin Filter over the cup and then add in Vietnamese Coffee.
- Pour hot water to the Coffee Phin Filter and press on the filter gently to compress the coffee.
- Wait about 5 minutes for the coffee to finish drip brewing, then remove the filter
- Optional: Place the cup in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to cool down.
- Stir the mix with the Milk Frother.
- Slowly pour the coffee over the cup of ice.
- Serve and enjoy!