Try this Refreshing Mango Iced Tea, you will love it!
Here is the ultimate drink that will take away the heat and keep you cool in summer! It is very delicious, the mango and lemon give the tea a lot of freshness and a totally delicious flavor, plus it is easy to prepare. Join us!
- 4 Cups of water
- 4 Black tea bags
- 6 Tablespoons sugar (or more to taste)
- 1 Cup mango puree
- Juice of 2 limes
- Ice cubes
- For decoration: mint leaves, lime slices and mango cubes.
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Once the water boils, turn off the heat and add the tea bags. Cover the saucepan with a lid and let the tea steep for 1-2 minutes or until desired level of strength.
- Remove the tea bags and add the infusion into a pitcher.
- Add sugar, mango puree, lime juice and mix well. Refrigerate tea for 1-2 hours or until serving.
- Add ice in the glass, pour the tea, garnish with mint leaves, lime slices and mango cubes, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!