We know you like Big Buns that cannot lie, but what if we told you that there are BUNLESS BURGERS, yes you heard it right, Bunless Burgers, who could have thought that it would be possible? Well, to answer your question, US! We have a recipe great for your diet but not compromising your favorite go-to food. So grab yourself a pen and a paper and make sure you get every detail of this Bunless Burger that we have for you.🏷 Course: Dinner
🇺🇸 Cuisine: American
🔪 Prep Time: 5 minutes
🍳 Cook Time: 10 minutes
⏲ Total Time: 15 minutes
🍴 Servings: 3 people
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings or olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced onion
KITCHEN PRODUCT USED
- Clean Grill using Zulay Kitchen's Grill Brush.
- Once clean, preheat grill.
- Break up Ground Beef using Zulay KItchen's Meat Chopper and add Worcestershire sauce, seasoning, and olive oil.
- Mix using a spatula and make 3 balls using the mixture.
- Using a clean hand, gently press the ball patty mixture and make a slight depression in the center. (Depression can help with the puffing).
- Oil the grate and season the outside of the burger patties with salt and pepper on both sides. Grill to your desire doneness.
- In a pan, add the olive oil and onions in medium heat until caramelized.
- Once everything is cooked assemble the ingredients like a burger and ENJOY!