If you have a sweet spot for raspberries and ricotta this recipe will hit the spot nicely. Made with all low carb ingredients this has less than half the carbs of a regular cake.Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Decoration Time 5 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings 12 People, 9 inch cake
- 2 lbs Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
- 1 Cup Erythritol
- 1 Tsp Vainilla Extract
- 1 Lemon Zest (Lemon Zester)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Confectioners Swerve
Ingredients for Raspberry:
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 Cup Erythritol
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice (My favorite lemon squeezer)
Instructions for Cake
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Butter a 9” springform pan & dust with almond flour
- In a mixing bowl, mix the ricotta cheese, Erythritol, almond flour, vanilla extract, 1 zest of lemon and salt
- Add 4 eggs and 2 egg yolks to the mixture, 1 at a time — mix each egg well before adding the next
- Beat the remaining 2 egg whites to a soft peak meringue by adding the Swerve
- Gentle fold the meringue into the cake mixture
- Pour the mixture into the cake ring
- Put the pan into the oven
- Bake until jiggly (Insert a toothpick into center, it should come out clean) Approximately 50-60 minutes
- Let sit for 25 minutes
- Refrigerate it after it reaches room temperature
- Instructions for Raspberry topping:
- Put 2 cups raspberries in stainless steel nonstick pan with Erythritol and lemon juice
- Cook on low heat for 6-10 minutes, mixing occasionally to prevent burning
- Put sauce in a bowl and cool it on ice bath or refrigerate until cold.
- Take the cooled cake out of the cake ring.
- Pour raspberry sauce over cake
- Decorate top of cake with fresh raspberries
Kitchen Products Used
Watch a Video of The Zulay Kitchen Cheesecake Pan
Let us Know What You Think!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!