Honey Lime Chicken! For those times when you want to have a quick, easy and delicious dinner.
This amazing chicken recipe allows you to get a golden brown, tender chicken with a very special flavor. You can prepare this chicken in advance and take it to the oven for a few minutes and it will be as freshly prepared. It goes great with white rice or vegetables, try it and you will love this recipe!
- 4 Chicken thighs with skin and bone
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 3 Crushed garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Cooked white rice to serve
- Add the chicken to a bowl along with the lime juice, honey, garlic and stir to coat evenly with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, add the oil. Season both sides of the marinated chicken with salt and black pepper.
- Add chicken to skillet, skin side down. Cook until the skin is browned and crispy, about 7 minutes. Turn chicken thighs over and cook 4 minutes more. Turn off the heat, pour off the remaining marinade and transfer the skillet to the hot oven (400 °C).
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes more.
- Serve with white rice or vegetables. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Honey Lime Chicken Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Honey Lime Chicken Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #honeylimechicken!