- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 400 grs of pumpkin puree
- 1 Teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 Teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 Teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 3 Cups almond flour
- Confectioner's sugar and slivered almonds for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 170 °C (338 F), Lightly butter the bottom and sides of a cake pan (the one of your choice).
- Beat the eggs and sugar until well combined, then add the cooked pumpkin, baking powder, vanilla and spices.
- Incorporate the almond flour and mix with a spatula. Pour the batter into the mold and smooth it with a spatula so that the surface is completely flat and uniform.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (it will be moist, but no wet batter will be sticking).
- Cool on a wire rack and remove from the mold. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and slivered almonds. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!