This delicious Nutella recipe is very easy to prepare, in just 3 steps it will be ready to enjoy and give that magical touch to your desserts or simply as a snack.
School is back and you're probably looking for new snacks to send with your little ones. Of course you want them to eat delicious and healthy foods while they're at school, and we have the perfect recipe for you!
This recipe is from our collaborator Ankita. A homemade sugar-free Nutella recipe for the whole family to enjoy!
- 60 grams / 5 tbsp roasted hazelnut
- 30 gm milk (you can use vegan milk)
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 - 5 tbsp date syrup (depending on your sweetness preference)
- Grind the Roasted Hazelnut.
- Mix all the ingredients and pulse it till you get the fine creamy texture.
- Serve it with fresh berries, pretzels or use it as a spread on morning toast. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!