Enjoy this tasty combination of grilled shrimp and delicious vegetables such as avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and more, in one dish to create a delicious grilled shrimp salad topped with a vinaigrette that takes this dish to the next level.
Shrimp are very versatile and can be used in a variety of preparations and one of their advantages is that they combine very well with almost any dish and cook quickly. For this salad, the shrimp are seasoned with spices and then grilled to get a delicious roasted flavor that goes great with your salad.
Prepare this quick and easy salad, in just a few steps and ingredients you will have a dish that will surprise the most demanding palates. It is ideal to enjoy in summer to appease the heat with a cool dish, so take advantage and save this recipe to avoid problems, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 Lbs large shrimp deveined
- 1 Tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 Cups arugula, baby spinach or lettuce hearts roughly chopped
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 Avocado sliced or diced
- 1 Medium onion thinly sliced
Dressing option 1:
- 2 Lime juiced
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Dressing option 2:
- 1 Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ Cup mayonnaise
- Sal and pepper to tasty
For the dressings:
- Mix in a small bowl, the ingredients for dressing 1 and shake to emulsify, check salt and pepper, and correct if necessary.
- If you want to prepare option 2 of the dressings, mix the ingredients until well integrated, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside in the refrigerator.
For the shrimp on the grill:
- Preheat a large grill to medium heat.
- In a bowl, add the shrimp, oil, and dressing and mix well.
- Grill the shrimp until nicely charred and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
To assemble the grilled shrimp salad:
- In a large salad bowl, add the vegetables and toss to combine, add the grilled shrimp and drizzle with the dressing.
- Toss well and serve immediately, enjoy!
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can substitute your favorite spices for the taco seasoning. One option that works great is garlic, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Use the vegetables of your liking, you can use cabbage, corn, spinach, etc.
- You can use honey mustard dressing, it looks great.
- If you want to add a crunchy touch, try using bread croutons.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Grilled Shrimp Salad Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Grilled Shrimp Salad recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #GrilledShrimpSalad!