You will love this Garlic Butter Steak recipe! Enjoy this delicious steak with vegetables or salad, believe me it goes great with almost any side dish. The garlic butter and spices give it that special touch of flavor that envelopes the steak, in addition to the caramelization of the cooking that adds points to its flavor.
Another great fact is that you can prepare it and use it as a filling for tacos, you will love it! Dare to prepare this easy and delicious recipe in the comfort of your home, Join us!
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 Teaspoon thyme, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 Beef flat iron steak
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 125°F (51°C).
- Using paper towels, pat both sides of steak dry. Drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place an ovenproof skillet over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of oil and place the steak in the center of the skillet and cook until a dark crust forms, about 1 minute. Using Zulay Kitchen tongs, turn over and cook for another 60 seconds.
- Place the skillet in the oven and cook until desired doneness is reached, about 6-7 minutes for medium-rare, turning once.
- To make the butter: combine the butter, parsley, garlic, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste in a medium bowl. Place the mixture on parchment paper and form into a log. Roll up in the parchment paper, twisting the ends to close. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove the steak from the oven when it reaches your preferred doneness, let rest for 3-5 minutes and serve immediately with prepared butter. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!