Salmon is a very delicious protein and combines very well with citrus flavors and spices. This time we share with you the ideal, fast, practical and elegant way to prepare a delicious Garlic Butter Baked Salmon.
This salmon is soft inside, with all the flavor of butter, garlic and spices. It is the perfect dinner as it combines very well with rice, vegetables, salads, etc. Join us!
- 4 Salmon fillets
- 4 Crushed garlic cloves
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh parsley or chopped chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the salmon fillets on a tray sprayed with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together the butter, garlic, oregano, thyme and rosemary.
- Pour the butter mixture over the salmon.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon over the salmon, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove from oven, garnish with chopped parsley or chives. Serve with lemon slices and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!