You will love this Fruit Tart Recipe! You will enjoy a crunchy tart, filled with a creamy combination of mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and the delicious flavor of vanilla, and on top of that you will find the main protagonists, fruits!
This tart recipe is very special, you can add the fruits of your preference; the raspberries, strawberries, apples, etc. are the most used for their delicious flavor and provide many colors. Prepare this tart for tea or coffee time, it is a dessert that is worth it!
- 2 Egg yolks
- 1 1/3 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 Cup cream cheese
- 1/2 Cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
FOR THE ASSEMBLY:
- Fruits of your choice: strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, apricots, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl add the flour, sugar, salt and stir. Add the butter, vanilla, egg yolks and stir until the dough forms.
- Press the dough into a 9" tart pan with a removable bottom, pressing the dough all the way up the sides.
- Prick all over with a fork, cover crust with foil or parchment paper and fill with dried beans. Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl add the mascarpone, cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and beat very well until smooth. Incorporate the whipped cream with gentle movements.
- Fill the base with the cream and place the fruits of your choice on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.