Strawberry lemonade! This drink is refreshing, full of vitamin C from the lemon and very delicious, it also has strawberries and this gives it a very special touch both in flavor and a nice color.
The consumption of fruits such as lemon is important for its vitamin C content, this fruit is very aromatic and its citric touch is spectacular. This strawberry lemonade recipe is very special, easy to prepare and best of all, very delicious. With very few ingredients and time you will have it ready, join us!
SERVINGS: 10 servings
- 1/2 Pound fresh strawberries
- 1 Cups granulated sugar
- 7 Cups water
- 2 Cups of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Strawberry, lemon and fresh mint slices for garnish
- Place strawberries in a blender; along with 1 cup water; blend until strawberries turn to juice.
- Combine strawberry juice, remaining water (6 cups), 1 cup sugar and lemon juice in a large pitcher; stir until blended.
- Serve chilled or over ice and garnish with strawberry slices, lemon and fresh mint.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.