The second video in our collaboration with Kayla's Kitch and Fix is this super easy to make Matcha Latte recipe! This latte is made with our organic matcha powder, which is colorful, tasty, and easy to incorporate into just about any recipe. If you love coffee, but are looking to switch up your routine, this is the perfect recipe to try!
Matcha Latte Recipe
- 1 tsp. Zulay Kitchen Matcha Powder
- Water (the amount depends on how much matcha taste you want)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk (or milk of your choice)
- Vanilla Extract
- Add the matcha to the Zulay Kitchen Frothing Pitcher and then add about half a cup of hot water into the pitcher.
- Use the Milk Boss Milk Frother to combine the matcha and water.
- Optional: Add more water to your mix if you want and combine again.
- Heat your milk on your stovetop, and add some honey and vanilla extract for flavor.
- Pour your milk into the frothing pitcher with your matcha, and use the milk frother to combine and add froth.
- Pour over ice and enjoy!
Kitchen Products Used
Watch how to make this Matcha Latte!
Check out the other recipes in this series!
Let Us Know What You Think!
Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next!
Know Someone Who Should Read This?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!