CABBAGE SALAD IS DELICIOUS AND GOES GREAT WITH CHICKEN AND OTHER PROTEINS. TODAY WE BRING YOU THIS RECIPE FOR YOU TO ENJOY AND SHARE!
This cabbage salad is very easy, the combination of cabbage, carrots, and the creamy yogurt-based dressing creates a harmonious combination of flavors and is very refreshing.
You can prepare it in advance and add the dressing at the time of serving. It is a good choice for dinner or lunch in summer, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 15 minutes
- 1 Small purple or white cabbage
- 1 Medium carrot
- 1 Sprig cilantro
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 Cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 Teaspoon garlic poder
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips, grate the carrot and place them in a bowl.
- In another small bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing the yogurt, oil, lemon, mustard, honey, milk and garlic powder until homogeneous. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the dressing and chopped cilantro to the cabbage, mix well and serve immediately (add as much dressing as you like). Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Easy Coleslaw Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Easy Coleslaw Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #ColeslawRecipe!