ENJOY THIS COCONUT BALLS RECIPE FROM ZULAY KITCHEN, THEY ARE EASY AND DELICIOUS!
Looking for an easy, delicious, comforting, and irresistible dessert for spring or summer? Great! With only three ingredients you can prepare and enjoy these easy, tasty, and fragrant coconut balls. Just combine dehydrated coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla or cinnamon, and ready, it will be one of your favorite recipes! A bonus to this coconut dessert is that you can use different toppings such as shredded coconut, cocoa, chocolate chips, or whatever you like. Enjoy the delicious coconut in a practical and of course tasty dessert!
Many times we need a snack for those moments when we crave something sweet or want to pamper our guests or family and these easy coconut balls are an excellent option for that, prepare it in advance and keep it refrigerated. Only the most delicious for you, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 1 Hour 10 minutes
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla or cinnamon powder
- 14 Ounces unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- Coconut flakes or cocoa for topping
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir until well blended.
- Shape into tablespoon-sized balls and roll in additional coconut flakes for topping or cocoa.
- Place the balls on a flat surface forming a single layer and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
OPTIONS AND TIPS
- You can use vanilla or cinnamon in your coconut balls.
- Try adding a teaspoon of some liqueur, it will give a delicious flavor.
- Use the topping of your choice, coconut, cocoa, chopped chocolate, etc.
- You can cover your coconut balls with dark melted chocolate and give them a crunchy and tasty touch.
- You can prepare your coconut balls the night before and keep them in the refrigerator.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try our Easy Coconut Balls Recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this Coconut Balls Recipe with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen, #kitchenhappiness and #coconutballsrecipe!