This recipe for the classic Deviled Eggs is very easy and quick to prepare.
Deviled eggs are an excellent option to prepare since with the simple combination of mayonnaise, eggs, mustard, paprika, salt, and pepper you will have a delicious appetizer with a creamy filling ideal for any event, celebration, or party. Join us!
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, for garnish
- Place the eggs in a small saucepan. Cover with cold water, place the saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a boil and cook for 12 minutes.
- Drain, rinse with cold water, and peel. Let cool in the refrigerator, lightly covered, for 15 minutes.
- Split the eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks. Put the yolks in a bowl and mash them with a fork. Add the mustard, salt, pepper, chopped chives, and mayonnaise. Mix well.
- Fill each egg white with the yolk mixture and sprinkle the top with paprika. Place in a serving dish and garnish with chives, enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!