- 1 Chocolate bar
- 1 Cup coffee
- 1/2 Cup heavy whipping cream
- Melted chocolate
- Cocoa powder
- Put chocolate into your glass and pour over fresh brewed coffee, froth to mix the melted chocolate.
- Take heavy whipping cream and froth to a thick creamy consistency.
- Spoon over the chocolate coffee.
- Drizzle over fresh melted chocolate and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!