Want a change from the usual tacos? Want to cook dinner in just 20 minutes? This is the recipe for you! Our Zesty Tacos have a shredded beef filling with red cabbage, vegetables, avocado, and sour cream. A delight with incredible flavors, join us!
TOTAL PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
- 1 Pound shredded beef (cooked)
- 2 Cups cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon cream
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 Tsp. Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Zest of 1 lime
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Cup fresh cheese
- 8 Corn tortillas
- Sour cream dressing, to taste
- Pickled jalapenos (optional)
- In a bowl, mix the cabbage, oil, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of cream, honey, cayenne, lime zest, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast the tortillas and set them aside. Fill with meat, and cabbage mixture and top with toppings to taste.
- Serve with avocado and lime wedges. Enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!