Deviled eggs alone are great, but what if we told you that you could add your favorite avocado and bacon to the mix? Yes, you heard right, deviled eggs with avocado and bacon are our recipe for today.
So try this sumptuous version of deviled eggs and you won't regret it, join us!
- 3 Slices bacon
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 Avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Dice the bacon. Heat the skillet on medium-high heat then cook the bacon until crispy for about 6-9 minutes.
- Drain the excess oil on the bacon and transfer bacon bits into towel-lined plate.
- Boil eggs in a saucepan for about 10 minutes until it's cooked.
- Set aside eggs to let eggs cool.
- Once eggs are cooled, peel off the shell and cut the eggs in half lengthwise, slowly removing the yolks.
- In a bowl, mash the yolks and avocado with the Zulay's Potato Masher until chunky and well mixed.
- Add cilantro, freshly squeezed lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper to taste. Adjust the flavor if necessary.
- Use a piping bag and pour the avocado mixture into the egg whites.
- Top the eggs with bacon, serve and enjoy!
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
Did we miss any information? Are you excited to try this recipe? Leave a comment down below telling us your thoughts and what recipes you would like to see next.
THE BEST RECIPES!
Here you can see other delicious recipes to prepare and share!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO SHOULD READ THIS?
Share this piece with your friends across all social media platforms! Don't forget to tag @ZulayKitchen and #kitchenhappiness!